You know you’re a Mum/Parent blogger when, I quite often see these articles on Facebook and it made me think about how many were true for me. Here are 6 to get you started.
- You have the maximum iCloud storage setting for every device, because we never stop taking pictures.
- Every day is a new opportunity for a post, outdoor wet play anyone wearing a reusable nappy???
- You have more than one social media account for each platform. Personal Twitter rants, gossip, celebs. Professional Twitter other bloggers, stylists, celebrity’s and lots of flat lays.
4. Every single picture on your Instagram is a flurry of either #’s or arty fonts lists of which are saved in your phone for easy use
6. You know you’re a Mum Blogger when your older children roll their eyes when you get the phone/camera out on the school run for third time because of a great shot/opportunity